Team building in Charleston, SC
Escape the ordinary office team building and bring your group to Time Traveler Escape Games! Team building can have a measurable, positive impact on team performance. Taking employees out of the office helps groups break down personal barriers, eliminate distractions and have fun. We’re also perfect for office parties and events of up to 48 people.
Why choose an escape room for your teambuilding?
- Everyone can participate regardless of skill, experience or athletic ability.
- Aligns the team toward a shared purpose and goal.
- Identifies a team’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Celebrates team achievements.
- Improves morale and leadership skills.
- Encourages shared problem solving, communication, team idea generation, creativity, and team motivation.
- All in an environment that is fun and exhilarating!
Why choose Time Traveler Escape Games?
- We are proud to offer the only escape rooms based on little-known Charleston history and legends. Our rooms are locally-owned, locally-designed and professionally built to provide a top-quality immersive experience based on Charleston’s “hidden history”.
- We are the only local escape room with meeting space for teams. Gather your group in our spacious Puzzle Lounge for a formal or casual meeting, post-game discussion, happy hour reception, or just hang out playing one of our many tabletop puzzles or board games.
- We’re located in a beautiful restored 1880’s building on Upper King Street. Enjoy the historic architectural charm of our interior with a great view of the lively King Street entertainment district.
- We are the only escape room in the Lowcountry with a bar! Enjoy a glass of wine, local beer or soft drink before or after your game. Or, host a reception for your team.
- For teambuilding events of 9 or more people your team will need to split up and play against each other. You will be playing different rooms but don’t worry, they’re all the same difficulty level so the competition is fair.
- Time Traveler Escape Games will open based on your needs and customize our schedule for your event. There may be a nominal extra fee to open outside of regular business hours.
- Catering is available for private events of 3 hours or longer. Our menu is available upon request.
- Our bar serves a variety of wines and local craft beers as well as non-alcoholic beverages.
- Team building and private parties must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
How do I book a Team Building or Private Party?
Email us or call us and we’ll help you tailor the right experience for your group.